Assessment has always been related with tests and exams, as it was the traditional way of assessing learners’ improvements. However, this is increasingly start being obsolete, so this module is to present new assessment strategies to be implemented from the beginning of a learning pace, starting from the learning objectives and finishing with how to give feedback to them. The module consists of 6 sub-modules:
- How to create an assessment process.
- Different kinds of assessment.
- Assessment techniques and methods. Personalised assessment.
- Transversal abilities.
- Data treatment and analysis.
- How to give feedback.
- Case studies and exercises.